We are pleased to announce that the St.Jacobs Farmers Market will be re-opening June 4th, starting with the outdoor market area. The lower level of the Market building will re-open June 6th. Market Tent is now open, Peddlers Village and the Upper floor of the Market Building to open July 7th
Food, fast food and retail items are available, but Horse Drawn Trolley rides, pony rides, farmyard animals and the kids activities are all on hold right now.
Access to the Market will be through one central entrance located just off of the King St parking lot. There are directional arrows in the outdoor area and in all the buildings. Please pay attention to the flow of traffic and follow the arrows.
To help with a positive and safe Market experience for all, please do the following:
- send 1 family member to shop at the Market if possible. Leave your kids at home,and leave your pets at home please
- be purposeful and efficient with your shopping, have a look at the vendor attendance list on line before you come or pick up copy at the entrance
- please don’t linger to chat with friends. We know its been hard to be stuck at home, but the Market is not a place to come right now if you are bored, its for shopping, not stopping.
- everyone is encouraged to enjoy their food purchases at home- there is no seating available inside any buildings or within the outdoor fenced area.
- follow all directional signage and do not cut across barriers or designated lineups at entrances
- contactless payment is strongly encouraged, but try to bring small bills and change if you are intending to pay with cash
- wash your hands frequently-there will be many hand sanitizer stations located around the indoor and outdoor market areas
- reusable bags and containers not permitted at this time
Please do not come to the Market if you:
- are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- have been in close contact with anyone who has is sick, is being tested, or has been diagnosed with COVID 19
Please be patient and respectful of all other customers, vendors, and employees. It may not be the same Market experience you have had in the past, but we all need to be willing to embrace a new “normal”. Some vendors have been temporarily moved to accommodate a different market layout, please ask a staff member for help or consult our online map on the website.
Thank you for your continued support.
Please feel free to contact our Market office if you have any questions 519-747-1830 or visit our website for information.