The St. Jacobs Market District is following Provincial and Municipal guidelines in regards to COVID-19 and we are in regular direct contact with Region of Waterloo Public Health to ensure all the proper regulations are in place in all areas of the Market District.
- Masks/face coverings are required in all indoor areas of the market and are strongly recommended outdoors.
- We continue to encourage social distancing with both customers and vendors. Please be mindful of others when visiting the market and do your best to maintain distance between yourself and others.
- Each building has designated entry and exit points; please use these as well as the directional arrows along the floor in each building while navigating throughout the market buildings.
- Sanitizing stations are located in various areas of the market, including at the entrance to each building. Outdoors, they are marked with black and white flags.
- At this time, indoor dining will remain closed in all of the market buildings. Outdoor seating is available.
- Staff continues to participate in daily screening and regular COVID testing.
- At this time, vaccine passports are not required for entry to the market.
- Masks/face coverings are mandatory for all indoor vendors and strongly recommended for outdoor vendors.
- All vendors are required screen each staff member for COVID symptoms before the start of each market day.
- It is up to each business owner to set their own vaccination policy for staff, workers and contractors.
St. Jacobs Outlets and Market Road Antiques
- Masks/face coverings are required while shopping in both locations.
- Sanitizer is available inside both the Mall and Market Road Antiques for customer use.
- There are designated entry and exit points at both locations and we ask guests to use them as well as directional arrows while shopping.
- Vaccine passports are not required for entry to the Mall or to Market Road Antiques.
Please stay at home if you:
- Are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has been sick or is currently sick, is being tested, or has been diagnosed with COVID 19.
- Have travelled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks.
Please be patient and respectful of all other customers, vendors, and employees. It may not be the same shopping experience you have had in the past, but we all need make accommodations during this time to ensure the protection of all those visiting the St. Jacobs Market District. Some vendors have been temporarily moved to accommodate a different market layout, please call the market office or email email@example.com for more information before you come to find a favourite vendor.
As always, we appreciate your continued support.
Please feel free to contact our Market office if you have any questions 519-747-1830.