The St. Jacobs Market District continues to follow Provincial and Municipal guidelines in regards to COVID-19 and we are in regular direct contact with Region of Waterloo Public Health to ensure all the proper regulations are in place in all areas of the Market District.
- Mask update: while masks are no longer required to be worn in public areas, we respect each individual’s right to wear a mask if they choose to do so in any area of the market, at Market Road Antiques and St. Jacobs Outlet Mall. Staff at the St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market and Market Road Antiques will continue wearing masks until further notice. Vendors at the market are not required to wear masks. It is up to the discretion of individual vendors at the Farmers’ Market and stores at St. Jacobs Outlet Mall whether their staff wear masks.
- We continue to encourage social distancing with both customers and vendors. Please be mindful of others when visiting the Market District and do your best to maintain distance between yourself and others.
- Sanitizing stations are located in various areas of the Farmers’ Market, and sanitizer is available at the Outlet Mall and Market Road Antiques.
- Indoor dining is now available in limited areas of the Farmers’ Market.
- All Market District staff continue to participate in daily screening and COVID testing as needed.
Please stay at home if you:
- Are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has been sick or is currently sick, is being tested, or has been diagnosed with COVID 19.
- Have travelled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks.
As always, we appreciate your continued support and kindness towards staff, vendors and other guests while shopping at the Market District.
Please feel free to contact our Market office if you have any questions: 519-747-1830.