Saturday, June 18
Starts: 9:00 am
Ends: 1:00 pm
Drop by to watch a grilling demonstration by Chef Rob from TWB Brewery.
Purchase a meal kit to create Chef Rob’s specially curated Father’s Day meal for dad – full of ingredients locally sourced from vendors at the market, including:
- 2 Steaks from Charles’ Quality Meats
- 2 Pork Chops from Charles’ Quality Meats
- Grilling shrimp from Caudle’s Catch Seafood
- Cheeses from Mickey McGuire’s Cheese
- Cheeses from Kitchen Kuttings
- Cured meats from Finest Sausage & Meat
- Hummus and tabouli salad from Al Madina Cuisine
- Asparagus from Sandy Shore Farms
- Potatoes from Voisin’s Family Farm
Pre-purchase is required; deadline for pre-purchase is 11:00 am on Thursday, June 16.
Kits can be picked up at 11:00 am on Saturday, June 18 in the courtyard between Peddler’s Village and the Market Building – see the map on our Visit Us page for reference.