Friday, September 23, 4:30 – 10 pm
Advance Tickets: $8 +HST
At the Door: $10
Come celebrate the harvest with St. Jacobs Market District’s Harvest Hoedown! Country dancing, live music, an artisan market, & MORE!
- Country dance to live music by 8 Second Ride
- Line dancing instruction by KYnamics
- Mechanical bull riding
- Artisan market
- Beverage sampling
What Else to Know
- This is a licensed event (Wristband policy in effect for 19+; photo I.D. required.)
- Only certified service animals will be permitted on the property. Please leave your pets at home.
- This event is rain or shine!
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Coming from out of town?
Spend a night or weekend to get the most out of your visit to the St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market!
There are five hotels conveniently located in the Market District, three of which have special discounted rates for Farmers’ Market guests.
See our Visit Us page for links and discount codes.