Nov 18 and Dec 2, 4pm-9pm
Come and enjoy the wonders of the Night Market with your friends, family, or special someone this holiday season!
Get a taste of local breweries and distilleries serving up some amazing drinks that are a little more potent than the milk you leave out for Santa. Discover that final decoration to deck your halls with, or the perfect confectionary delight that can brighten up even the dullest winter night made by our beloved artisans at the night market. Enjoy cozying up to the fire while listening to talented local artists and enjoy the company of good friends this holiday season.
To be announced….
Advance Tickets: $8 +HST
At the Door: $10
Kids are free
- live music by local artists
- Artisan market
- Beverage sampling
What Else to Know
- This is a licensed event (Wristband policy in effect for 19+; photo I.D. required.)
- Only certified service animals will be permitted on the property. Please leave your pets at home.
- This event is rain, snow, or shine!
- This event is both indoor and outdoor. Please come dressed appropriately for both.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Coming from out of town?
Spend a night or weekend to get the most out of your visit to the St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market!
There are five hotels conveniently located in the Market District, three of which have special discounted rates for Farmers’ Market guests.
See our Visit Us page for links and discount codes.
With generous support