Friday, June 23, 5:00 – 10:00 pm
St. Jacobs Market District is excited to present our Summer Social! This is a licensed event, however all ages are permitted to attend. This is not a typical day at the farmers’ market, but a fun night hosted at the market (Peddler’s Village & the Market Tent will be closed for the evening)!
This is THE kick-off to summer! You should expect:
- Live Music by The Purpletones (after 6pm)
- Trivia & Music Bingo by BeccaHosts
- Axe Throwing
- 9-Hole Mini-Putt
- Cornhole & lawn games
- Artisan vendors
- Seasonal beverages from local breweries, wineries, and distilleries
Advanced General Admission: $10 + Eventbrite Fees + HST
Children (Under 10): Free
Tickets are available at the door for $15
What else to know:
- This is a licensed event, however all ages are welcome! (Wristband policy in effect for 19+; photo I.D. required.)
- Only certified service animals will be permitted on the property. Please leave your pets at home.
- The event is rain or shine!
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Coming from out of town?
Spend a night or weekend to get the most out of your visit to the St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market!
There are five hotels conveniently located in the Market District, three of which have special discounted rates for Farmers’ Market guests.
See our Visit Us page for links and discount codes.